- Longer processing times may be required during the beginning and end semester peak times.
- Please do not request from mobile devices such as mobile phones or tablets (i.e. ipad, kindle, etc) as these devices do not have the functionality required to electronically sign your request.
- Electronic exchange transcripts are sent using the National Student Clearinghouse. We currently do not have the functionality to send official transcripts via e-mail.
- Transcripts from high school or other colleges will not be duplicated. You must contact that institution directly for transcripts.
- Partial transcript are not issued. Transcripts show all work completed at this institution.
- All transcripts given to the student will indicate "ISSUED TO STUDENT" which means some institutions will not accept them. Check with the institution and/or employer first.
Methods for Ordering a Transcript
1. Ordering a Transcript Online
- MCTC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Internet.
- Login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
2. Download and complete the Transcript Request Form and mail to any of our campuses
3. Pick up a form at your local Records Office at any of our campuses
There is a small fee to process your request and is required each time you request a transcript be sent. In many cases, a transcript must be mailed for it to be considered official.
- Mailed: $5.00
- On Demand: $7.00
- Faxed: $10.00
Processing Options Available
- Send Now
- Hold for Current Semester's Grades (Transcripts will be sent once grades are posted)
- Hold for Degree (Transcripts will be sent after credentials are awarded)