Ready to Work
ASSISTANCE FOR LOW-INCOME PARENTS
Ready to Work (RTW) is a partnership between the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and the KY Cabinet for Health & Family Services, Department for Community Based Services.
RTW is designed to assist low-income parents that are one of the following:
- Enrolled at a KCTCS institution
- A former KCTCS student seeking employment
- Working with Kentucky Skills U or on a high school diploma
- Have a barrier to enrolling at KCTCS, such as student debt.
- Support as you balance family, work, and school
- Work study opportunities that do not reduce certain public benefits
- Advocacy and mentoring
- Access to daycare and transportation assistance
- Employment skills training
Contact your college RTW Staff
Fill out the form below to request more information from MCTC Ready to Work staff and see if you may be eligible for RTW services, or contact one of the MCTC Ready to Work Program Coordinators:
Licking Valley & Maysville Campuses
Funding for this program is provided by the Kentucky Department for Health and Family Services, Department for Community Based Services.