Records Forms | MCTC

Records Forms

graphic image reading GO 2 COLLEGE
Graduation Information
Transcript Request
Records Forms
Drop or Withdraw Class(es)
Records Contacts
Proof of Enrollment
Records FAQs

We have all of the forms you need.

Academic Bankruptcy:
You may request to have prior MCTC courses removed from your student record due to poor academic work. To qualify, you must not have attended college for two years after the poor work and then upon returning and completing 12 hours of college-level coursework with a 2.0 GPA.

Advisor Change Form:
You may complete this form to change your advisor.

Articulated Credit Form:
The purpose of this form is to identify, review, and record courses submitted for articulated credit. You must complete a minimum of three credit hours in an applicable program of study before applying for articulated credit.

Course Substitution Form:
Your advisor can submit this form to substitute a course for another course for graduation purposes.

Duplicate Degree/Diploma Reorder Request:
You can complete this form to order a replacement diploma.

Incomplete Grade Form:
Agreement form for the terms of the work for the course that remains unfinished due to extenuating circumstances. Lays out the requirements for the completion of the course.

Petition for Transcript Credit:
Use this form when transferring from an independent post-secondary institution. Coursework will be evaluated after you have completed 12 credit hours of college-level coursework has been successfully.

Program of Study Change Form:
If you are currently enrolled at MCTC, you can log into your Student Self-Serve account and click on the Change my Major link found under Academics in your Student Center to make your program change request. If you are not on campus, please use this form to change program or plan. Please follow the directions on the form.

Residency Form (if you have lived in KY for less than a year):
Complete this form and the residency appeals committee will review your residency status. This form must be filed and have all documentation within 30 calendar days of the first day of class.

Residency Questionnaire (if you have lived in KY for more than a year):
You may use this form if you have mistakenly answered a question on the admissions application that caused you to be assessed for out of state tuition.

Tuition Wavier for Adopted or Foster Children:
You may complete this form if you are an adopted child or a foster child. Please read the form for specific qualifications and instructions.

Transcript Request - MCTC:
Use the National Student Clearinghouse or pick up a form from your local Records Office. Go to Transcripts to see detailed instructions.


Contact your local Records Office to obtain or submit any of these forms.