2021 Graduation Information
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, MCTC has planned a drive-thru graduation ceremony to honor this year's graduates.
The drive-thru event dates and time are as follows:
Thursday, May 13, 2021
12 p.m. - Licking Valley Campus - 319 Webster Ave. in Cynthiana
4 p.m. - Maysville Campus - 1755 US Hwy 68 in Maysville (Parking Lot C)
Friday, May 14, 2021
12 p.m. - Montgomery Campus - 201 Calk Ave in Mt. Sterling
4 p.m. - Rowan Campus - 400 Rocky Adkins Tech Drive in Morehead
CAPS, GOWNS, AND TASSELS are available by visiting Order Caps and Gowns and may be picked up at the Rowan or Maysville Campus prior to the event.
If you are an honor graduate, your HONOR CORD will be given to you when you arrive for the ceremony. Honor graduates have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.5 from KCTCS.
- Graduates are asked to line up in their automobiles (one car/carload of guests per
graduate) 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony at their preffered campus
- Traffic will be directed so that each graduate may exit their car, receive their diploma
cover and then have a quick photo op before departing.
Vehicle regulations are as follows:
- One car per graduate (The graduate MUST be a passenger in the vehicle.)
- Automobiles used for the drive-thru graduation must be passenger vehicles. NO Semi-Trucks, trucks pulling trailers, flatbeds or parade type floats will be allowed.
- All passengers except the graduate must remain inside of the vehicles and will not be allowed to ride in truck bed if a truck is driven.
- Graduate signs, streamers, and posters may be securely attached to vehicles or windows and must follow normal guidelines (must not impede driver's visibility).
- The event will be live-streamed and links to official photos from the event will be shared via the college Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MaysvilleCTC
Virtual Graduation Fair
Any graduates with physical disabilities that need accommodations may contact Disabilities Coordinator Teresa Conway at 606-759-7141 ext. 66319 or email@example.com.