Student ID Request
New students will need to complete the form below to request your MCTC Student ID.
All students are required to wear their ID while on campus.
Please follow the guidelines below when taking/choosing a photo for your ID:
Example of proper ID photo
- All submitted photos should be in color
- Background needs to be against a plain wall
(no pictures, posters, pets, people, etc. in the background)
- File format should be a jpg
- No hats or sunglasses
- No funny faces, or social media filters...but please smile!
- If photo is unacceptable you will be notified to submit a retake
- If possible re-name your photo file to include your first and last name
- You will be able to pick up your ID card at your home campus library within 48 hours
- Students must provide an official photo ID (i.e. drivers license) and copy of current
schedule when picking up their MCTC student ID
NOTE TO SKILLS U STUDENTS: You may enter "MCTC" or "Skills U" in the field asking for Student ID