Faculty and Staff Borrowing Policy
1. MCTC Faculty and staff may check out materials for a semester loan.
A check out limit of four audiovisual materials applies.
Fines will not accrue for faculty and staff for overdue material, however faculty and staff are responsible for replacement costs of lost or damaged items and for interlibrary loan fees, if applicable.
2. Faculty and staff privileges do not extend to family members. Family members must register for their own library card.
3. Faculty and staff may not keep library materials for more than a year. All such materials must be returned or faculty/staff will be responsible for replacement costs.No indefinite borrowing applies.
4.Faculty and staff who have items with a library system applied "lost status"(i.e. the item is past the overdue grace period) may not check out additional library material until the lost items are returned or replacement costs are paid.
5. Faculty may check out non-circulating items for class use only for a specified time arranged with the library director.
6.All audiovisual equipment and computer related requests by faculty and staff must be placed through the college's electronic work order system in advance.
Faculty and staff must come to the library to check out and pick up the equipment.
Faculty and staff are responsible for returning equipment on time.
Library audiovisual equipment should not be left in a classroom or in the hallway.
7. Faculty and staff privileges do not apply to student worker assistants.
8. Library student workers will not be charged overdue fines during the semester they are employed at the library. All other borrowing policies apply.