|Schedule a Campus Visit|
|Meet Your Enrollment Team|
Maysville Community and Technical College welcomes all individuals with a desire and commitment to achieve post-secondary educational goals. The MCTC admission’s policy requires all students to have a valid admissions application, ACT or placement exam scores and an official high school transcript or passing GED scores on file at the time of registration. In addition, students must also submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions that they previously attended. Original documents must be provided to the Office of Admissions. Faxed, photocopies, and scanned images of documents will not be accepted.
- Prospective students should complete an online application. Applicants will receive an admission acceptance letter which will contain additional admissions information and their Student ID number once they have successfully completed the online application.
- Applicants should submit results of the (ACT). Applicants who have not taken the ACT must complete the MCTC placement examinations administered by the Testing Center. For specific information regarding course placement, please contact the Admissions office on your home campus.
- All students must submit an official copy of the high school transcript or GED. Applicants entering with transfer credit must submit an official transcript from each college previously attended.
- Students who are re-entering MCTC after being out for one or more semesters are required to submit a new online admissions application.
- Admission to the college does not guarantee admission to a specific program. Applicants seeking admission to selective admission programs should contact the program coordinator for information regarding any special requirements for program admission.
- A student who applies for admission to MCTC will receive instructions to establish access to Student Self-Service. Student Self- Service allows a student access to many services such as registration, grades, class schedule, financial aid awards, bill payment and many other services.
- All MCTC students will be given access to an assigned email account after they have registered for classes. Official communication from all college personnel will be sent to this address. Students will continue to have access to this account as long as they are enrolled.
- Once the student’s admission’s file is complete, the student is eligible to enroll in classes with their faculty advisor. Students do not have access to self-enroll.