St. Claire HealthCare Academic-Practice Scholarship
The longstanding relationship between MCTC and St. Claire HealthCare (SCH) plays a
in the overall functionality of our health system.
• Access to quality education that leads to meaningful employment
• Removing economic barriers to education while developing a stream of specialized employees
• Leveraging the strengths of both institutions
MCTC students in this program will have the opportunity to enroll in multiple academic degree certifications that directly relate to career opportunities at SCH.
Each program participant will be assigned an SCH mentor to facilitate learning and provide professional support.
Students will have access to a pool of scholarship dollars that will help close the gap between their cost of attendance and other forms of financial aid.
As students progress through their course of study, they may be recommended by MCTC or their mentors to become part-time employees at SCH.
Upon completion of their degrees, the students will commit to work at SCH for a period of one to three years, depending on program of study and job choice.
Areas of Study
Program participants will be accepted from the following disciplines:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Health Schience Technology
- Medical Lab Tech
- Nursing (Nurse Aid, LPN, & RN)
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computer & Information Technology
- Construction Technology
- Medical Information Technology