Class schedule update from MCTC Interim President Russ Ward
By now you’ve heard the governor’s response to slowing the spread of COVID 19, which included college and university classes moving online. So, beginning Monday, November 23, all classes will be remote.
Decisions about specific labs and testing are being discussed and more information will be available soon from your instructors. You can find current information on the college website and social media. Any additional changes in the college schedule will also be sent to your college email account.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. No one could foresee all the changes you’ve endured during this pandemic, and I appreciate your commitment to your education. I wish you good health and look forward to seeing you soon.
- All courses have moved to remote learning for the remainder of the Fall Semester.
- Students in career and technical programs will have laboratory access as directed by instructors.
- To ensure availability please schedule an appointment for student services before
campus (Admissions, Financial Aid, Business Offices)
- Testing services are available by appointment
- Limited access to PC labs is available
- Campus will be open Mon-Thu 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Friday's will be by virtual appointment only)