Giving to Maysville Community and Technical College is an investment in the economic, cultural, and educational vitality of our communities. Millions in private support have been designated to MCTC since 1966. Your gift can assist one of the following strategic areas that are vital to the continued excellence of MCTC programming:
- Tuition and book support for adults and youth alike who are pursuing highly employable associate degrees or who plan to four year institutions.
- Equipment and technology for the contemporary classroom.
- Support for adult literacy and tutorial programs.
- Funds for employee professional development that keeps academics strong.
- Support for humanities programs and the campus libraries.
- Support of special initiatives such as named endowments, emergency loan funds, awards for faculty excellence, or a specific arts performance.