Spring Free Tuition Program
MCTC is making a promise to any first-time, credential seeking students enrolling in the Spring 2022 semester that we’ve got your back!
The MCTC Spring Free program is a “last dollar in” tuition scholarship which will cover any NEW student balance for the Spring 2022 semester after all other financial aid has been applied.
This is a “last dollar in” scholarship*, which means after all other aid (PELL, CAP, grants, third-party scholarships, etc.) has been applied, the MCTC Spring Free scholarship will cover the balance for:
- Tuition of up to 15 credit hours, with a six-credit hour minimum (only program applicable courses)
- Buildsmart fees
- Digital content fees
- Online course charges
- Liability insurance
- Books/resources, program kits and tools are not covered under the MCTC Spring Free Program.
- Any new, first time**, credential-seeking students who qualify for Kentucky in-state tuition and were admitted in the Summer 2021, Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 term.
- Other KCTCS college students, visiting students, students with prior college credit(s) excluding dual-credit hours, and current high school students are ineligible
What Does a Qualified Student Need to Do?
- Apply to the college with MCTC listed as the home campus
- Complete the 2021-22 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Register for Spring 2022 classes (6 hour minimum and 15 hour maximum) All classes must be MCTC home campus classes.
- Complete the Kentucky Work Ready Scholarship application (if enrolled in an eligible program).
*Loans and stimulus funds awarded to students do not count as part of the aid before last dollar in is applied.
**First-time students must not have attended any college or earned credits or credentials from any institution, excluding dual credit hours earned in high school.
To register for spring classes or learn more about MCTC please contact a campus admissions representative below:
Licking Valley Campus (Cynthiana)
Lauren Mattox - https://go.oncehub.com/laurenmattox
Maysville Campus (Maysville)
Sabrah Pfeffer - https://go.oncehub.com/sabrahpfeffer
Montgomery Campus (Mt. Sterling)
Skylar Logan - https://go.oncehub.com/skylarlogan
Rowan Campus (Morehead)
Emma Lawson - https://go.oncehub.com/emmalawson
If you are interested in attending MCTC and taking advantage of the Spring Free Program form below: