Info for Spring 2021 Students
Students, here’s what you need to know before you come to campus.
The health and safety of our students, employees, and communities is our highest priority and we ask that you follow these guidelines when coming to campus.
- A mask must be worn at all time while on campus. Please have your mask on before you enter the building.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Once inside, you will need to follow social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet away from other students and employees. Avoid congregating in hallways and common areas.
- No additional guests (including kids) are allowed on campus with students at this time.
- Stay home if you have:
- Tested positive COVID-19
- Tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results
- Been in close contact with anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of fever, persistent cough or shortness of breath consistent with COVID-19 who has not been tested or is still awaiting testing
- Any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4F or higher
- Chills or sweating (regardless of actual temperature rating)
- New cough
- DIfficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- Muscles aches, body aches
- Stomach upset or vomitting and diarrhea
- Loss of taste or smell
- Or other symptoms as reported by the CDC
We are excited to have you on campus and appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines.
For more details about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit: https://maysville.kctcs.edu/healthy-at-mctc/.