How to Create a New ATI Account
If you are not a current user on ATI Homepage, you must create a new account to access the student portal or to make a purchase from ATI's online store. Follow the steps below to create a new account.
- From the atitesting.com home page, click Create Account.
- On the Sign In Info page, enter the account information that you will use to sign
in to your account or to recover your account.
- You must enter valid information into all the fields on this screen before you can proceed.
- If your entry is not accepted, an error message will display.
- Reenter your information. When your entry is accepted, the message will disappear.
After you have entered all your account information, click Continue to go to the Security Questions page.
- On the Security Questions page, select three different security questions, one from each list and enter your answer for each. Be sure to record your questions and answers for your future reference, in case you need to recover your account or you cannot remember your password. Click Continue to enter your personal information.
- On the Personal Info page, enter your contact information. The following fields are
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Zip/Postal Code
- Click Continue to enter your Institution information.
- On the Institution Info page, select an Institution from the list and if you are seeking a degree, enter a date in Expected Graduation Date. All other fields are optional. Click Continue to enter your Demographic Info.
- On the Demographic Info page, enter your Gender, Birth Date, Race, and Primary Language information. Only Birth Date is required. Click Continue to go to Subscription, Updates & Notes.
- On the Subscription, Updates & Notes page, read the Subscription, Updates & Notes information. If you agree to allow ATI to share your information under the terms presented on this screen, select the Yes, I consent check box. Click Continue to go to User Terms and Conditions.
- On the User Terms and Conditions page, read the information under User Terms and Conditions. Then select the Yes, I Agree check box to acknowledge that you have read the ATI User Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Click Previous if you want to change any of the information you have entered for your new account.
- Click Register when you are finished creating your account.
- Click Begin Using ATI.
- Always be sure to Click Sign Out when you are ready to log out.
- The Sign On window displays and your new Username is filled in for you. Enter your Password and click GO to launch the Student Home page.
Looking for help studying for the TEAS? Check out
https://www.atitesting.com/events for live webinars.