What is Computer Information Technology?
If you are looking for a well-paying job, in perhaps the fastest-growing industry in the modern economy, you're in the right place at the right time. Don't miss the chance to start a career in the future of our society.
What are my career choices?
Writing, communications, computers, and math. You get hands-on training in local area networks, programming, networking, hardware and software maintenance, database design, and Web page development.
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
Degrees and Transfers
- Business Software Track: 60 credit hours
- Information Security Track: 60 credit hours
- Internet Technologies Track: 60 credit hours
- Web Administration
- Web Programming
- Network Administration Track: 60-63 credit hours
- Cisco Networking Associate
- Microsoft Windows Administration
- Network Technologies Track: 60-63 credit hours
- Cisco Networking
- Microsoft Windows
- Programming Track: 60credit hours
- Video Game Design Track: 60 credit hours
- A+: 4 credit hours
- Net+:4 credit hours
- Security+: 3 credit hours
- Computer Tech Basic: 11 credit hours
- Productivity Software Specialist: 12 credit hours
- Computer Support Technician: 16 credit hours
- Computer Technician: 14 credit hours
- CIT Fundamentals: 23 credit hours
- Information Security Specialist: 19 credit hours
- Microsoft Network Administrator: 19 credit hours
- Microsoft Enterprise Administrator: 22 credit hours
- CISCO Networking Associate: 16 credit hours
- CISCO Networking Enhanced: 24-25 credit hours
- Network Technologies Specialist: 21 credit hours
- Mobile Apps Development: 18 credit hours
- Programming: 12 credit hours
- Social Media Specialist: 18-21 credit hours
- Video Game Design: 30 credit hours
- Web Administration: 27 credit hours
- Web Programming: 24 credit hours
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.