MUST APPLY BY LABOR DAY!
With the new Tuition Guarantee, you can graduate from MCTC with no out-of-pocket tuition expenses. The Tuition Guarantee program, the only one in the state of Kentucky, will reimburse you for all tuition expenses not covered by financial aid, college scholarships, waivers or Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES), when you successfully complete an associate degree and meet the eligibility criteria below.
- Enroll at MCTC as a new, credential-seeking, first-time freshman the fall semester following your high school graduation. Must have graduated high school to enter the program.
- Complete an associate degree in five consecutive semesters or less (not counting summer semesters). Eligible participants cannot sit out a semester.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Successfully complete15 credit hours (MCTC classes only)per semester.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), MCTC Scholarship Application and MCTC Tuition Guarantee Application below.
- Eligible applicants must complete the KHEAA Work Ready Scholarship application.
You can use the reimbursement money to pay back student loans, pursue a bachelors degree, get started in the workforce, or any other expense.
For more information on the Tuition Guarantee, please contact Cara Clarke at 606-759-7141 ext. 66176.
Get started today by completing the Tuition Guarantee Application below: