Alumni Association Advisory Board
MCTC Alumni Association Advisory Board Members:
- Debbie Nolder of the Class of 1974 lives in Maysville. She is a retired member of the MCTC nursing
faculty who continues to teach part-time.Lauren Gillis lives in Cynthiana. She is
director of admissions at MCTC and has worked for the college since 2008.
- Sierra O’Cull of the Class of 2017 lives in Maysville. She is a success coach at MCTC and has been
on staff since 2020.
- Christy Kissick of the Class of 2010 lives in Morehead and is an admissions specialist and college
recruiter at MCTC.
- Clay Stamm of the Class of 2011 lives in Wallingford. He is a soil conservation specialist for
the U. S. Department of Agriculture.
- Dawn Greenfield of the Class of 2012 is an assistant professor of nursing at MCTC. A resident of
Wallingford, she has worked for the College since 2013.
- Greg Haitz of the Class of 1981 lives in Ripley, Ohio, He has been a part-time instructor at
MCTC since 1995 and also teaches at Southern Hills Career and Technical Center. He
is a freelance journalist for several area newspapers.
- Leslie Ann Walton of the Class of 1992 lives in Maysville where she serves as vice president and senior
loan officer at the Bank of Maysville. She joined the bank’s staff in 1983.
- Skylar Logan of the Class of 2019 lives in Flemingsburg. She is an admissions specialist at MCTC
and has worked for the College since 2019.
- Amy Withrow of the Class of 2019 is a graduate student at Northern Kentucky University.
- Roger Slade of the Class of 2004 is a business owner in his hometown of Cynthiana.
Alumni Advisory Board Expectations:
- MCTC Alumnus or MCTC Supporter.
- Investment and support of MCTC and its mission: Challenge learners to accomplish their educational, career, and personal development goals.
- Willing to serve an initial 2-year term
- Attend four meetings during the academic calendar year; Can be a mix of virtual and in-person meetings
- Attend annual commencement ceremonies to support the induction of new alumni.
- Assist in identification and recruitment of Alumni Association members.
- Live in an area that MCTC serves.
Interested in serving? Please contact: