Maysville Community and Technical College (MCTC) challenges learners to accomplish their educational, career, and personal development goals.
Goals of the College
- Provide arts and science courses and associate degrees for transfer to baccalaureate institutions.
- Offer technical degrees, diplomas, certificates, and courses for employment and career advancement.
- Provide transitional and adult education offerings.
- Deliver workforce training and services to support individual, community, and economic development.
- Provide academic and student support to enhance student learning.
MCTC embraces a culture of inclusiveness. Around this culture of inclusiveness exists intentional plans for celebrating and recognizing the successes of our students and our employees. The faculty and staff continue to build a framework that guides institutional efforts to increase levels of engagement with our students, employees, and community members. The foundation for these efforts is the MCTC Diversity Plan. The Diversity Plan documents our goals and strategies for future efforts. MCTC faculty and staff are committed to welcoming, celebrating, and expanding knowledge and an appreciation for diversity will be found within the goals and strategies of this document.
If you would like a copy of the complete Diversity Plan, a PDF version can be emailed to you. Please contact Millicent Harding to make this request.