Calling all MCTC Healthcare Heroes
For Healthcare Education Week during October 19-23, 2020, we want to share a video on our social media channels honoring former MCTC students who are now healthcare professionals!
If you're a former student of MCTC who now works in the field of healthcare, send us a video or photo of yourself in your workplace using the form below by 5 p.m. on October 16th.
- When taking your photo or video, please choose an area of your workplace that is safe to share on public social media.
- Please take photos and record videos in horizontal/landscape orientation (not vertical/portrait orientation).
- It is ok if you’re wearing your masks since that is a current pertinent health precaution!
- It's ok if you'd like to take a group photo or video rather than by yourself! Just please remember to observe social distancing/covid protocols.
- If you take a video: Please introduce yourself, state what your current title is, what campus you were from and what year you graduated. For example: “Hi! My name is Melanie Morris, and I’m a Registered Nurse from the Licking Valley Campus class of 2016.”
Fill out the form to submit your photos and videos here: