2021 Winter Session
WHAT ARE YOU DOING DURING WINTER BREAK?
December 13, 2021 - January 9, 2022
MCTC is offering the course below for Winter Session 21-22 to give students an opportunity to lighten their course load for the following semester or accelerate their path to graduation.
All coursework is available online.
Use the winter session to:
- Complete a course in 4 WEEKS
- Catch up on credits you need
- Take extra classes to move closer to graduation
- Concentrate on a topic you’re interested in, or one you would rather not take during the regular semester
- Pick up a requirement or fulfill a prerequisite
- Take advantage of the lowest tuition and best faculty in the state
2021 Winter Session Classes
- COM 252 - Introduction to Interpersonal Communication
- GEN 140 - Development of Leadership
- HIS 102 - World Civilization II
- REL 130 - Introduction to Comparative Religion
Students not enrolled during the fall 2021 semester must complete an updated application
admission, available at all MCTC Enrollment Centers, or online at maysville.kctcs.edu/admissions
Visiting students (those attending other non-KCTCS colleges) must provide proof of
good standing at their parent institution, by transcript (official or unofficial)
or by letter of good standing.
Visiting students must meet the pre-requisites for the courses in which they wish to enroll, and may be required to submit additional test scores prior to registration.
For more information, contact the MCTC Enrollment Center at 859-759-7141 or make an appointment with your advisor at https://maysville.kctcs.edu/faculty-staff/Directory/program-advisors.aspx