Welcome to MCTC
Welcome to Maysville Community and Technical College
Here’s the top five things you need to know for the first week of spring classes:
1. If you want to change your schedule you need to do it this week. Friday, January 18 is the last day to add a class and the last day to drop and get a 100% tuition refund.
2. Don’t wait…log in to your online classes today. Online coursework starts now and you don’t want to get behind.
3. Make sure you get your textbooks right away if you haven’t purchased them already. Visit the Bookstore at the Maysville or Rowan Campus or download the My College Bookstore Mobile App. The last day to purchase your textbooks using Financial Aid is Friday, January 25.
4. For help logging into your Student Self Service Account visit the Library/Academic Commons on your home campus.
5. If you are getting a financial aid refund, the first refund date is February 7.
That’s it! If you have questions or need any help during the semester, please stop in and see a Success Coach!
Licking Valley Campus
(859) 234-8626 ext. 66410
Billie Barbour ext. 66182
Valerie Mullins ext. 66251
Juli Book ext. 66516
Maggie Price ext. 66362