The Maysville Community and Technical College Assessment Center provides test proctoring services according to the following guidelines and information. Students must contact the Assessment Center to schedule a time at least one week prior to the test date. Testing times are subject to campus hours and proctor availability.
It is the student’s responsibility to inform his/her Instructor about the test date and have all test information and instructions sent to the Proctor.
ALL PROCTORED EXAMS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
MCTC Contact Information:
Frances Peterson, Maysville Campus Proctor
(606) 759-7141 ext. 66123
Dale Hickman, Maysville Campus Proctor
(606) 759-7141 ext. 66107
Jo McCarty, Rowan Campus Proctor
(606) 783-1538, ext. 66312
Trina Shields, Licking Valley Campus Proctor
(859) 234-8626, ext. 66400
Guidelines for Testing:
- KCTCS students will not be charged for testing that is required as part of their course.
- A testing fee of $25.00 per exam is required to be paid at test time by all non-KCTCS students.
- A picture ID is required for identification before taking a test.
- It is important that you know your course number, exam name/number, instructor’s name and campus location.
- No children are permitted in the testing room.
- All cell phones, pagers, and alarms must be turned off in the testing room.