How do I get started?
Student Success in 8 Easy Steps
Start with our 8 EASY STEPS a step-by-step guide to succeeding at MCTC. Complete the following steps to enroll as a student at Maysville Community and Technical College.
- Complete and submit the MCTC application for admission. There are three ways to apply:
- Fill out a PDF application and mail it to us.
- Fill out a KCTCS online application.
(Be sure you select your home campus correctly, MYC = Maysville, MYCLV = Licking Valley Campus in Cynthiana, MYCRC = Rowan Campus in Morehead)
- Pick up an application at the Admissions Office.
- Decide on a program of study and when you want to begin classes.
- Request your official high school transcript or GED scores to be sent to your home campus.
- If you have attended college before, request official college (or military) transcripts from any/all colleges you have attended.
- Submit official ACT scores or COMPASS test results.
- Determine how you will pay your tuition. The College accepts cash, check or credit card. There are three ways to pay your tuition:
- Federal financial aid: Visit their site.
- Payment Plan - KCTCS's interest-free monthly payment plan called the FACTS Plan.
- Attend New Student Orientation.
- Stay connected with your advisor or counselor.
- Cynthiana - Licking Valley Campus: 319 Webster Avenue, Cynthiana, KY 41031
- Lauren Mattox, 859-234-8626 ext. 66436
- Maysville-Maysville Campus: 1755 US 68, Maysville, KY 41056
- Isaac Klee, 606-759-7141 ext. 66140
- Emily Thurman, 606-759-7141, ext. 66185
- Mount Sterling-Montgomeery Extension: 201 Calk Avenue, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
- Camille Cooper, 859-499-6282, ext. 66375
- Paris-Donald Kiser Paris Extension: 525 High Street, Suite 009, Paris, KY 40361
- Jinger Brunner, 859-987-3005, ext. 66455
- Morehead-Rowan Campus: 609 Viking Drive, Morehead, KY 40351
- Ida Robertson, 606-783-1538, ext. 66362